Generic Sporanox (itraconazole) is classified as an azole antifungal drug. Generic Sporanox works to attack the formation of fungal cell membrane to obliterate even the most sensitive fungal infections. Generic Sporanox is most commonly used to treat fungus infections in the mouth, throat, lungs, and nails, but can be used for virtually any part of the body. Contact your doctor before taking Generic Sporanox for either intended or alternative uses.
Antibiotics Sporanox (Generic)
Sporanox (Itraconazole) is an antifungal medication made use of to treat a variety of funga infections. This medication belongs to a set of drugs referred to as azole antifungals. This medicine functions by preventing the development of fungi. The capsule ought to be taken after a complete meal. Take oral remedy (liquid) on an empty stomach, at least 1 hr prior to or 2 hours after a meal. Swish the liquid in your mouth for several secs before swallowing it.Do not crush, eat, damage, or open a pill. Ingest the pill whole. Queasiness, vomiting, looseness of the bowels, indigestion, migraine, or lightheadedness could happen. If any one of these effects last or become worse, inform your physician or pharmacologist quickly.
Purchasing Sporanox online
Ordering Sporanox online with our pharmacy service is fast and easy. Nevertheless you must take your treatment very seriously. Aim to talk with your physician prior to making a decision to order Sporanox. Even if you think the details above suffices for you to choose, medical talk is a must to prevent serious negative effects.
|Quantity||Our Price||Price Per pill||You save|
|30 pills|| || || || || |
|60 pills|| || || || || |
|90 pills|| || || || || |
|120 pills|| || || || || |
|180 pills|| || || || || |
How to take
It is recommended to take Generic Sporanox after food. Contact your doctor for the precise instructions that apply to you.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Sporanox: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- feeling short of breath, even with mild exertion;
- swelling, rapid weight gain;
- ringing in your ears, problems with hearing;
- numbness or tingly feeling, blurred vision, double vision, loss of bladder control;
- pain or burning when you urinate;
- nausea, pain in your upper stomach, itching, loss of appetite, weakness, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes); or
- severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, nausea and vomiting, fast heart rate.
Always read the ingredients before taking this or any other medication to ensure that there are no elements that may elicit an allergic reaction.
Do not take Generic Sporanox if you have or have ever had congestive heart failure.
Before taking Generic Sporanox, consult your doctor if you have a history of any of the following medical conditions:
heart disease, history or stroke, disease affecting heart rhythm, kidney disease, liver problems, problems with circulation, breathing disorders, cystic fibrosis or a history of Long QT syndrome (either personally or in your family).
Do not take Generic Sporanox if you are pregnant or plan on becoming pregnant during treatment. Immediately contact your doctor if you become pregnant during treatment.
Many drugs can interact with Sporanox. Below is just a partial list. Tell your doctor if you are using:
- a blood thinner such as warfarin (Coumadin, Jantoven);
- cancer medications;
- cholesterol medications such as atorvastatin (Lipitor, Caduet);
- cyclosporine (Gengraf, Sandimmune, Neoral);
- diabetes medication you take by mouth;
- digoxin (digitalis, Lanoxin);
- disopyramide (Norpace);
- fentanyl (Abstral, Actiq, Fentora, Duragesic, Lazanda, Onsolis);
- isoniazid (for treating tuberculosis);
- rifabutin (Mycobutin), rifampin (Rifadin, Rimactane, Rifater, Rifamate), or rifapentine (Priftin);
- sirolimus (Rapamune) or tacrolimus (Prograf);
- an antibiotic such as clarithromycin (Biaxin), erythromycin (E.E.S., EryPed, Ery-Tab, Erythrocin), or telithromycin (Ketek);
Do not take more than your recommended dosage. Take missed doses as soon as you remember unless it is nearly time for your next treatment.
Keep Generic Sporanox in a cool, dry place away from heat and moisture. Dispose of any unused medication past the point of expiry. Keep out of reach of children and pets.