Generic Salmeterol inhalation is used to prevent asthma attacks. It will not treat an asthma attack that has already begun. Salmeterol inhalation is also used to treat chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) including emphysema and chronic bronchitis.
Asthma Relief & Management Serevent Inhaler (Generic)
Salmeterol offered under the bran name Serevent is a long-acting β2 adrenergic receptor agonist (LABA) utilized in the upeep and prevention of asthma symptoms and maintenance of persistent obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) symptoms. Salmeterol might increase the threat of asthma-related death. Take just the prescribed dose of this medication, and do not utilize it for longer than your doctor advises. Follow all patient guidelines for safe utilize. Constantly use this gadget and activate in a level, horizontal position. Inhale this medication by mouth, normally twice every day in the early morning and night (12 hours apart), or utilize as directed by your doctor. You may or may not feel the drug or taste when you inhale. Either is regular. Never ever breathe out into the gadget.Never use with a spacer. Never ever clean the mouth piece or any part of the device. You must get urgent medical assistance in case you experience indications of an allergic reaction like: hives; trouble breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Notify your physician at the same time in case you have any of these major side effects: chest pain, quick or pounding heartbeats, tremblings, shaking, or restless feeling; wheezing, choking, or other breathing problems after taking this medication; or worsening asthma symptoms; skin rash, bruising, extreme tingling, insensitivity, discomfort, muscle fragility.
Ordering Serevent (Salmeterol) with our pharmacy service is convenient as well as fast. Nevertheless you should take your health very carefully. Even when you believe that info discussed above suffices to start accepting this drug for recovery, you must consult your medical specialist initially.
|Quantity||Our Price||Price Per inhaler||You save|
|1 inhaler|| || || || || |
|2 inhaler|| || || || || |
|3 inhaler|| || || || || |
|4 inhaler|| || || || || |
|5 inhaler|| || || || || |
How to take
Generic Salmeterol inhalation may increase the risk of asthma-related death. Use only the prescribed dose of this medication, and do not use it for longer than your doctor recommends. Follow all patient instructions for safe use. Tell your doctor if your symptoms do not improve after 1 week of treatment.
Do not use Generic Salmeterol inhalation to treat an asthma attack that has already begun. It will not work fast enough. Use only a fast-acting inhalation medication.
If you are using Generic Salmeterol inhalation to prevent exercise-induced asthma, use the medicine 30 minutes before exercising, or as directed by your doctor. Allow at least 12 hours to pass before you use the medicine again.
Use Generic Salmeterol inhalation regularly to get the most benefit. Get your prescription refilled before you run out of medicine completely.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- chest pain, fast or pounding heartbeats, tremors, shaking, or restless feeling;
- skin rash, bruising, severe tingling, numbness, pain, muscle weakness;
- wheezing, choking, or other breathing problems after using this medication; or
- worsening asthma symptoms.
Less serious side effects may include:
- headache, dizziness, lightheadedness, or insomnia;
- nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea; or
- dry mouth or throat irritation.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Tell your doctor about any unusual or bothersome side effect.
You should not use this medication if you are allergic to salmeterol. If you have asthma, Generic Salmeterol inhalation should not be your only asthma medication. You must use it together with at least one other asthma control medication.
If you have any of these other conditions, you may need a dose adjustment or special tests:
- a food or drug allergy;
- heart disease or high blood pressure;
- epilepsy or other seizure disorder;
- a thyroid disorder; or
- liver disease.
FDA pregnancy category C. It is not known whether salmeterol inhalation will harm an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant while using this medication.
Do not give this medication to a child younger than 4 years old.
Before using Generic Salmeterol inhalation, tell your doctor if you are using any of the following drugs:
- a diuretic (water pill);
- an antibiotic such as clarithromycin (Biaxin) or telithromycin (Ketek);
- a beta-blocker such as atenolol (Tenormin, Tenoretic), carvedilol (Coreg), labetalol (Normodyne, Trandate), metoprolol (Lopressor, Toprol), nadolol (Corgard), propranolol (Inderal, InnoPran), sotalol (Betapace), and others;
- an antidepressant such as amitriptyline (Elavil), nefazodone, nortriptyline (Pamelor), desipramine (Norpramin), or imipramine (Tofranil);
- HIV or AIDS medication such as atazanavir (Reyataz), indinavir (Crixivan), ritonavir (Norvir, Kaletra), nelfinavir (Viracept), or saquinavir (Invirase);
- an MAO inhibitor such as isocarboxazid (Marplan), tranylcypromine (Parnate), phenelzine (Nardil), or selegiline (Eldepryl, Emsam);
- caffeine, a diet medicine, or a decongestant; or
- aminophylline (Truphylline), theophylline (Elixophyllin, Theo-24, Uniphyl), and others.
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with salmeterol inhalation. Tell your doctor about all medications you use.
Use the medication as soon as you remember, then wait 12 hours before using the medication again. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not use extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
Store at room temperature away from moisture, heat, and sunlight. Do not try to clean or take apart the Diskus device. Throw it away 6 weeks after you have taken it out of the foil pouch, or if the dose indicator shows a zero, whichever comes first.