Generic Namenda is used to treat moderate to severe dementia of the Alzheimer's type.
Mental Health Namenda (Generic)
Memantine known under the trademark name Namenda, is used to deal with modeate to extreme Alzheimer's condition. This drug does not treat Alzheimer's condition, but it may improve memory, recognition, and the capacity to perform day-to-day features. It acts by obstructing the action of a specific native substance in the mind (glutamate) that is believed to be connected to signs and symptoms of Alzheimer's disease. You should take Namenda (Memantine) precisely as it was suggested for you. amenda can be taken with or without food.Do not crush, chew, damage, or open an extended-release pill. Take it whole. To earn swallowing easier, you could open the ER capsule and also sprinkle the medicine right into a dose of applesauce. Take right away without chewing.Do not conserve the blend for later utilize. Pour fluid medicine (oral liquid) with the dosing syringe offered, or with a dedicated dose-measuring spoon or medication mug.You should not blend the oral remedy with any other liquids. Stop taking Memantine and tell your physician without delay in case you have any one of these serious adverse effects: cough, breast tightness, fever, difficulty breathing; chest discomfort, quick heart rate; confusion, hallucinations; unexpected insensitivity or weakness, particularly on one side of the body; absence of sychronisation; collapsing or seizure (convulsions); urinating less compared to usual or not.
How to buy Memantine online
You may quickly order Memantine on-line using our website. Nevertheless you must take your therapy with a great care. Even if you are sure that information mentioned above is enough to begin accepting this medication for healing, you must consult your medical specialist first.
|Quantity||Our Price||Price Per pill||You save|
|30 pills|| || || || || |
|60 pills|| || || || || |
|90 pills|| || || || || |
|120 pills|| || || || || |
|180 pills|| || || || || |
How to take
Generic Namenda can be taken intact or may be opened, sprinkled on applesauce, and then swallowed. The entire contents of each Generic Namenda should be consumed.
Except when opened and sprinkled on applesauce, as described above, Generic Namenda should be swallowed whole. The capsules should not be divided, chewed, or crushed.
It is important to use Generic Namenda regularly to get the most benefit. Get your prescription refilled before you run out of medicine completely.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Stop using Generic Namenda and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- cough, chest tightness, fever, trouble breathing;
- chest pain, fast heart rate;
- confusion, hallucinations;
- sudden numbness or weakness, especially on one side of the body;
- lack of coordination;
- fainting or seizure (convulsions);
- urinating less than usual or not at all;
- pale skin, easy bruising or bleeding, unusual weakness; or
- increased blood pressure (severe headache, blurred vision, trouble concentrating, chest pain, numbness, seizure).
- Less serious side effects may include:
- nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, loss of appetite;
- dizziness, tired feeling;
- weight loss;
- swelling in your hands or feet;
- fast heart rate;
- easy bruising or bleeding, unusual weakness;
- joint pain;
- anxiety, aggression;
- skin rash;
- redness or swelling of or around your eyes; or
- urinating more than usual.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Do not use Generic Namenda if you are allergic to memantine.
Before using Generic Namenda, tell your doctor if you are allergic to any drugs, or if you have:
- epilepsy or other seizure disorder;
- liver disease;
- kidney disease; or
- a bladder or kidney infection.
If you have any of these conditions, you may need a dose adjustment or special tests to safely take this product.
Before taking Generic Namenda, tell your doctor if you are using any of the following drugs:
- cimetidine (Tagamet);
- nicotine (Commit, Habitrol, Nicoderm, Nicotrol, Nicorette);
- ranitidine (Zantac);
- quinidine (Cardioquin, Quinadex, Quinaglute);
- sodium bicarbonate (Alka-Seltzer, baking soda antacid home remedy);
- antiviral medication such as Generic Symmetrel (Symmetrel) or rimantadine (Flumadine);
- cold or cough medicine that contains dextromethorphan;
- a diuretic (water pill) such as hydrochlorothiazide (HCTZ, HydroDiuril, Hyzaar, Lopressor, Vasoretic, Zestoretic) or triamterene (Dyrenium, Maxzide, Dyazide);
- medicine to treat glaucoma, such as Generic Diamox (Diamox), dichlorphenamide (Daranide), or methazolamide (Neptazane, MZM, Glauctabs); or
- an oral diabetes medicine that contains metformin (such as Fortamet, Glucophage, Actoplus Met, Avanda met, Metaglip, Glucovance).
This list is not complete and there may be other drugs that can interact with Generic Namenda.
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take the medicine at your next regularly scheduled time. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
Store Generic Namenda at room temperature away from moisture and heat.