Generic Adefovir Dipivoxil is used to treat chronic hepatitis B in adults. This medicine will not cure hepatitis. Generic Adefovir Dipivoxil is an acyclic nucleotide analog with activity against human hepatitis B virus. Generic Adefovir Dipivoxil works by blocking reverse transcriptase, an enzyme that is crucial for the hepatitis B virus (HBV) to reproduce in the body.
Antibiotics Adefovir Dipivoxil (Generic)
Adefovir is a prescription medicine used to cure (persistent) infections with hepatitis B infection. A prodrug kind of adefovir was formerly called bis-POM PMEA, with trade names Preveon as well as Hepsera. Adefovir Dipivoxil is a orally provided nucleotide analog reverse transcriptase inhibitor (ntRTI). It can be developed as the pivoxil prodrug adefovir dipivoxil. It acts by reducing the growth of the virus, helping to decrease the amount of virus in your body. Adefovir Dipivoxil is not a cure for hepatitis B and also does not protect against the passing of hepatitis B to others. You should take adefovir with a complete cup of water. Adefovir could be taken with or without a meal. Use Adefovir Dipivoxil routinely to obtain the most profit. Ask for your prescription replenished prior to you run out of medicine entirely. You ought to not stop utilizing adefovir without your medical professional's recommendations. Obtain emergency medical aid in case you experience any one of these indicators of an allergy: hives; trouble breathing; tumefaction of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. It may trigger lactic acidosis (an accumulation of lactic acid in the body, which could be deadly). Lactic acidosis can begin slowly as well as become even worse gradually. Get urgent medical help if you experience even moderate signs and symptoms of lactic acidosis, like: muscular tissue pain or fragility; numb or chilly feeling in your arms and legs; problem breathing; sensation dizzy, light-headed or exhausted.
Adefovir Dipivoxil Purchase
Getting Adefovir Dipivoxil with our drug store service is simple as well as quick. Nevertheless you need to take your treatment with a great care. Order Adefovir Dipivoxil after you sought advice from a doctor. Never ever do self-medication. The overdose can trigger the instant death.
|Quantity||Our Price||Price Per pill||You save|
|30 pills|| || || || || |
|60 pills|| || || || || |
|90 pills|| || || || || |
|120 pills|| || || || || |
|180 pills|| || || || || |
How to take
Take exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
Take Generic Adefovir Dipivoxil with a full glass of water.
This medication may be taken with or without food.
Use Generic Adefovir Dipivoxil regularly to get the most benefit. Get your prescription refilled before you run out of medicine completely.
To be sure this medication is not causing harmful effects; your blood may need to be tested often. Your kidney or liver function may also need to be tested. Visit your doctor regularly.
You may develop liver symptoms after you stop taking this medication, even months after stopping. Your doctor may want to check your liver function for several months after you stop using Generic Adefovir Dipivoxil. You must remain under the care of a doctor while you are using this medication.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
This medication may cause lactic acidosis (a build-up of lactic acid in the body, which can be fatal). Lactic acidosis can start slowly and get worse over time. Get emergency medical help if you have even mild symptoms of lactic acidosis, such as:
- muscle pain or weakness;
- numb or cold feeling in your arms and legs;
- trouble breathing;
- feeling dizzy, light-headed, tired, or very weak;
- stomach pain, nausea with vomiting; or
- fast or uneven heart rate.
Call your doctor at once if you have any other serious side effect such as:
- urinating less than usual or not at all; or
- nausea, pain in your upper stomach, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
- Less serious side effects may include:
- mild nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, gas, or stomach pain;
- mild skin rash or itching;
- weakness; or
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Taking this medication will not prevent you from passing hepatitis B to other people. Avoid having unprotected sex or sharing razors or toothbrushes. Talk with your doctor about safe ways to prevent hepatitis transmission during sex. Sharing drug or medicine needles is never safe, even for a healthy person.
Many drugs can interact with Generic Adefovir Dipivoxil. Below is just a partial list. Tell your doctor if you are using:
- amphotericin B (Fungizone, AmBisome, Amphotec, Abelcet);
- pentamidine (NebuPent, Pentam);
- antibiotics such as capreomycin (Capastat), rifampin (Rifadin, Rimactane, Rifater), vancomycin (Vancocin, Vancoled);
- antiviral medicines such as acyclovir (Zovirax), cidofovir (Vistide), or foscarnet (Foscavir);
- cancer medicine such as aldesleukin (Proleukin), carmustine (BiCNU, Gliadel), cisplatin (Platinol), ifosfamide (Ifex), oxaliplatin (Eloxatin), streptozocin (Zanosar), or tretinoin (Vesanoid);
- medicines used to prevent organ transplant rejection, such as cyclosporine (Gengraf, Neoral, Sandimmune), sirolimus (Rapamune) or tacrolimus (Prograf);
- pain or arthritis medicines such as aspirin (Anacin, Excedrin), acetaminophen (Tylenol), diclofenac (Cataflam, Generic Voltaren), Generic Etodolac (Lodine), Generic Ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin), indomethacin (Indocin), naproxen (Aleve, Naprosyn), and others; or
- HIV medicines such as abacavir (Ziagen), didanosine (Videx), efavirenz (Sustiva), Generic Emtricitabine (Emtriva), lamivudine (Epivir), stavudine (Zerit), zalcitabine (Hivid), zidovudine (Retrovir), or combinations such as Combivir (lamivudine and zidovudine), Epzicom (abacavir and lamivudine), or Trizivir (abacavir, lamivudine, and zidovudine).
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with Generic Adefovir Dipivoxil. Tell your doctor about all medications you use. This includes prescription, over-the-counter, vitamin, and herbal products.
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
Keep medication in a cool, dry place away from heat and moisture. Dispose of any unused medication past the point of expiry. Keep out of reach of children and pets.